Why is Jae so amazing?

OoC: I don't really consider this a squash as it's longer than your normal squash. It's more of a "warm up" followed by a long introductory promo.

-----------------------------------

Setting: Around the middle of the card of the latest OTR house show.

A Man WIth a Plan suddenly started blaring through the arena as Jae walked out to the stage with Layla in tow. As she stands on his side; the lights fade, and Jae arrogantly does the Heisman poses as the blue sparks rise in the air. He struts to the ring almost on beat with his theme song as the crowd boos him. A small local indy talent named Joe Logan already waits in the ring. Jae enters the ring as his valet waits on the outside, and he poses towards the crowd again. He looks at his opponent, and chuckles before grabbing a mic. He walks up to Joe Logan and begins to talk.

Jae: So..you're my opponent tonight? Seriously?

Logan: Yes sir.

Jae: *laughs* And I'm guessing you think that you have some sort of shot against me?

Logan: Yes.

Jae: *laughs even harder, then stops* How do you plan on doing that?

Logan: i let my ac-

*Jae interrupts by hitting Logan in the head with the microphone, and the match begins. *

Jae vs. Joe Logan

Jae waits till Logan gets to his feet before grabbing him and hitting a Double Underhook Suplex. Jae picks up Logan and whips him into the turnbuckle with force, causing the poor guy to fall down on the canvas. Jae walks over to the corner and begins stomping away on Logan before the ref separated it. After the ref got out of the way, Jae walked over to the corner again, but Logan kicked him in the gut. Logan got himself together, then tried to run towards Jae. Unfortunately, Layla got up on the apron and started yelling. Logan scared her off the apron and started his approach again, but by this time Jae was one step ahead as he ducked down and pulled down the ropes with him.

Jae simply smiled and pointed towards his head, pointing out that he's smarter than we think. Jae noticed Logan was struggling to get up and backed up to the other side of the ring. As Logan was finally on his feet, Jae did the Heisman pose before running and doing a suicide dive to the outside; which struck Logan into the barricade. Jae got up and grabbed the ring announcer microphone, mockingly doing color commentary on his own match as Layla laughed and applauded him. Jae picked up Logan(who seemed knocked out at this point) , and rolled him back into the ring. Jae went to apply the Clover Leaf, but Logan got a second wind and used his legs to push Jae back against the ropes. Then...BAM! Jae countered right back with Sudden Impact. It was all over as Jae applied his signature submission, Bad Religon. Logan's neck and body couldn't handle the pressure and pain..so he had no choice but to tap out and the bell was rung.

Ring Announcer: Your winner by submission at 6:33, Jae!

*Jae arrogantly raises his hand up in victory as his valet celebrates with him before he grabs a mic again*

Jae: Cut the music. You see, that was only a small preview of what I'm going to do at the Pay Par View. A warm-up. Shame on you idiots that actually thought that a loser like Joe Logan actually stood a chance against me. The only superstar here that poses any threat against me is Mr. Amazing himself....aka the Black Tiger, or simply...Jae. That OTR World Championship should be handed to me RIGHT NOW!

*crowd boos*

Jae: Yeah, you heard me. I'm clearly the best one in this company; hell...I'm the best on the entire planet. The rest of the superstars here are complete jokes...lets review shall we?

- First, we got a guy named Vincent. How did this guy make the roster? What, did he watch a few Teddy Hart tapes and convince himself that he could do it too? That right there is the result of spending the night at Jeff Hardy's meth lab. Quit while you're ahead, peon.

- Next we got Ajay...I mean seriously? What, The Great Khali turned us down or something? This big oaf makes Giant Gonzalez look like The Undertaker.

- Then we got a very confused individual known as The Fish. If the REAL Rock was present while you were in the ring, he'd lay the smackethdown on your candy [expletive] till the sun rises. I oughta smack the hell out of you and toss you in the deep fryer for those type of shenanigans. A serving of fried jackass fish doesn't sound too bad right now.

- Luke Valentine...you're good in my book. But when it comes to getting that World Title, you're only getting in my way. After the pay per view, however...we could work together and continue to put these guys in their places.

- Jon Wyld, I don't know too much about you besides that fact that you look like a tank. But even tanks don't stand a chance against Mr. Amazing.

- Slava, the guy I'm facing off against first. Having a name like Slava is enough proof for me to know that you're a 100% Grade A PEON. I'll be glad to face you first as I ascend towards the World TItle.

- Of course, there's A-Zim. You're more bland than plain oatmeal without sugar. You make your way down to the ring with your soft, happy go lucky attitude, trying to be friends with the fans. The fans don't care about you; they paid their good money to see ME, and ME only. If you try to get in my way, I will cut you down like the peon you are.

*crowd continues to boo Jae, he waits for it to settle down before speaking again*

Jae:I will do whatever I can to be world champion, no matter the cost. I'm the star athlete of this promotion, I'm the one that has all the college sports awards and championships. This is tailor made for me. Idiots of the audience...you're looking at your future OTR World Champion. Mr. Amazing has spoken.

*his theme music plays again as he exits with Layla not too far behind. The screen fades out.*

*Later that night a match is going between two random wrestlers when the Fish's music hits he comes down and lays the Fish Bottom on both of them and ends the match.*

"Those jabronis just smelt what the Fish was cooking."

*The Fish struts around the ring a little then looks back the dressing room"

"The Fish was in the back watching tonight, enjoying a nice piece of, FISH PIE, he wasn't schedule to layeth the smacketh downeth on any poor candy [expletive], until some overgrown 200 pound piece of monkey crap came out here and decided to trash talk the Fish. Now Jae you wanna come out here and run your mouth and make your little jokes like your the great but obviously your not. So now if you have anything to say to the Fish I've got 3 words for you. JUST BRING IT."

*The Fish drops the mic and with a cold stare at the locker room he awaits Jae*

Edited by Fish7718