Nuggets Summer League

We kicked off very good with our two guaranteed Nugget players (Weems and Lawson) shot a combined 2-for-23 from the field :)

I didn't watch the game, but they said Weems is a ball hog and never passes, on the contrary Lawson although went 0-8 showed why he was a highly touted PG in the draft with his speed (8-8 FT) and ability to run a team.

Coby Karl was the best Nugget today with 19 pts... lots of people said he belongs in the L, and can help a lot of teams... we'll see. No wonder George Karl was there. But I hope he doesn't make the team... geeezz... if he can play Anthony Carter 15 mpg, imagine how he will play his son... maybe even starting.

Tomorrow: Wizards :)

I was just being sarcastic obviously... but because 2 for 23 was horrific... lol but it's just one game though. Aside of bad shooting and more turnovers than assist, Lawson has been great everything else, speed, going to the free throw line... He should be better in second game.

Edited by Snake