Bosh: 'I Love Toronto And Toronto Loves Me'

Doc

Not interested in what he is saying, more interested in what he is doing. Signing an extension and improving his post defense would be nice.

very well said. I would rather hear of him working in the gym as opposed to loving all Toronto has to offer.

Not interested in what he is saying, more interested in what he is doing. Signing an extension and improving his post defense would be nice.

Do you mean something like this?

Listen as Bosh talks about the Raptors becoming a power in the East.

"We have to play well. Last year, we got ahead of ourselves with our expectations," Bosh said. "We can talk about the Raptors getting better and new players coming to the team.

"Well, I know we can get better at the starting 4 position. And that's me. That's why I'm working hard this summer on all parts of my game."

Bosh said he wasn't able to do so a year ago, when his Olympic commitment eliminated practice time. But winning gold for Team USA refueled the appetite he developed during Lincoln's magical 40-0 "national championship" season.

"We all want to win," he said." We don't want to just be in this game to say, 'Well, I played in the league.'

"You want people to remember you. And you want it to be for championships."

Source

This came from the same interview that Doc posted to start this thread.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Ehhh, yeah I read that, but it seems everyone is "hard at work" on their game. Bosh has been basically the same player for the past few years, I'd be surprised, and excited, if he improved at all. I'd like to see his passing game improve, finding the open guy when he is driving, be a bit less of a black hole kinda thing.