19. Arkansas

20. Florida St.

21. Georgia

22. Oregon St.

23. Auburn

24t. Utah

24t. West Virginia

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/usatpoll.htm

Rankings look about right. I thought Florida would be a lot lower considering they lost a lot of players. Also, Oregon at #11 seems rather low but they did lose Masoli. I can't wait for the season to start!

I have no real problem with these rankings, but I really would not have been disappointed if Boise State was even higher (this is already their highest ranking in school history). They return all 22 players from a team that went undefeated last season. People will knock them because the level of competition, but they still beat a very talented TCU team pretty deservingly in their bowl game.

• 2 weeks later...

Oregon should be lower. They just lost their starting QB and that defense is horrid. And Nebraska? You gotta be kidding me. Not surprised at the usual early season hype for OSU* and Virginia Tech.

Oregon should be lower. They just lost their starting QB and that defense is horrid. And Nebraska? You gotta be kidding me. Not surprised at the usual early season hype for OSU* and Virginia Tech.

Were gonna be fine man. Costa and Darron Thomas are legit. Our defense is underrated as well. You'll see us lose only 1 game.

I have no real problem with these rankings, but I really would not have been disappointed if Boise State was even higher (this is already their highest ranking in school history). They return all 22 players from a team that went undefeated last season. People will knock them because the level of competition, but they still beat a very talented TCU team pretty deservingly in their bowl game.

I see them getting run off the field by VT this year.