Plaxico Burress

bigdog17k

Yea, Burress gets out in roughly 3 weeks due to good behavior. He's eligible for a work release program. This was from an ESPN source that I heard early last week. I also think that the Giants should just worry about grooming Sinorice Moss and Manningham and just forget about Burress. The Bengals don't have room for that dude, either.

the Giants should just worry about grooming Sinorice Moss

Dude, what?

If I'm the Giants, I give him a tryout... But we have Nicks and Smith already ahead of him on the depth chart. If he wants to audition for a #3/#4 spot at minimum salary, I welcome him back with open arms.

He was actually in jail in Fishkill which is 15 minutes down the road from me, across from the Rays NYPL team.

I doubt he has much left in him, I mean I know all he does in jail is work but pro sports is not riding a bike, you just don't stop doing it for 2 years and pick it up. Very few guys can do it. If he can do it, then I don't think a suspension would be the worst thing because the chances of him coming back a good player this year is absurd. He would need at least 2-3 months to get back into football shape in such. All in all I could def see him maybe even a #2 in 2011, but I doubt anything happens for him this year.

Brandon Jacobs was making more than a fashion statement with the t-shirt he was wearing after practice Monday. He was making a statement about Plaxico Burress, his jailed former teammate.

The shirt said:

Free 17 Let Him Ball Out