Melo will sign with Nets maybe?

Warren2ThaG

No. If LBJ stayed and there never was a behind the scenes thing going on with the collusion between him and Wade, Bosh, then I'd believe guys like Melo and CP3 would stay and create their own legacy without requiring superstar help.

When LBJ left, however, I realized that the players run everything in this league. Besides Kevin Durant, a rare exception, all young, big names want the fame and they want superstars to play with them so they can run the league and get more fame and money out of it.

Show me.... PLEASE ... show me where i said we would get Lebron..

I never even wanted Lebron .. lmao you can ask anyone on the Nets forum. Get your facts right first man, don't even come at me with straight garbage lies.

You mad cause we got Melo coming and ya'll got .. hmm .. Mo Williams?

Edited by Klashnekoff

• 2 weeks later...

going to the nets is not a good move for him..theres no pieces there that would immeadilty help him win the championship, especially in todays nba with the Heat, Celtics and Lakers. Hes better off staying in Denver if that was the case, the best case scenario for him would be to head to New York with Amare. He'd have a better shot there. Whats in New Jersey and Houston? Sorry but i dont Rockets fans but dont see injury prone yao and melo winnign a title and devin harris and melo is even less likely.

An NBA executive told Chris Broussard that Carmelo Anthony would not sign a contract extension with the New Jersey Nets.

The Nets are thought to be Denver's ideal trading partner but Anthony would first need to make a long-term commitment to New Jersey before the Nets trade significant assets to the Nuggets.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/69205/20100921/nba_executive_melo_wont_sign_with_new_jersey/#ixzz10Bfh7K33

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5610989

The proposed deal, sources said, also would involve the Utah Jazz and the Charlotte Bobcats. It would deliver Nets rookie forward Derrick Favors, Jazz veteran Andrei Kirilenko and multiple first-round picks to Denver in exchange for their franchise player, potentially bringing a resolution to Anthony's uncertain future before the Nuggets hold their first practice of the new season.

Sources told ESPN.com that the deal, which has yet to be finalized, also would send former All-Star point guard Devin Harris to Charlotte, with Bobcats forward Boris Diaw moving to Utah.

Wowowowow.