Dirk or KG?

.thnextone

No MVP should ever let his team lose to an 8 seed. It is what it is. KG is the more complete player even at this point in his career.

It wasn't that predictable of an upset. Golden state had Dallas's number in the regular season and it was clear the team didn't match up well with them and Don Nelson knew how to own Avery Johnson clearly outcoaching the guy that succeeded him in Dallas. The same thing happened to Dallas that happened to them the year before. They got owned by a combo guard that they couldn't guard.

And I like how whenever the Mavs lose it's always "Dirk choking", but when they win he doesn't get any credit. So did Dirk choke against the Nuggets too this year in which he averaged 34.4 PPG, 11.6 RPG, 4.0 APG on 54% shooting?

I love how people act like KG didn't have any talent when he was in Minnesota, but the fact is, he did have talent on his teams and couldn't lead them to an NBA Finals.

He didn't have anywhere near the talent that Duncan had or Shaq/Kobe. The year he got some decent players on his team he got to the WCF and lost IIRC.

I love how people act like KG didn't have any talent when he was in Minnesota, but the fact is, he did have talent on his teams and couldn't lead them to an NBA Finals.

He had "talent" but not nearly enough..... be serious lol!!

And I like how whenever the Mavs lose it's always "Dirk choking", but when they win he doesn't get any credit. So did Dirk choke against the Nuggets too this year in which he averaged 34.4 PPG, 11.6 RPG, 4.0 APG on 54% shooting?

Thank you!

Again i totally agree...

He had "talent" but not nearly enough..... be serious lol!!

People act like LeBron has talent now because Mo made a damn all-star game, by that same logic then KG had an abundance of talent in 04. Also that "talent" as you so ignorantly put it was the highest scoring trio in the NBA that season. Dirk has never got a chance to be on a team where he doesn't have to carry the load. Dirk is still capable of being the best player on a team, is KG? I'm not convinced he is.

Is this topic discussing who the better player is or whose accomplished more? Because the past is somewhat irrelevant in terms of what players are able to do right now.

Also a bit of a delayed response on the topic but w.e.

Edited by travesy3

• 3 weeks later...