Best Defensive Player

EastCoastNiner

Yes Sir.

I don't necessarily disagree, but there's players like Lawrence Taylor, Reggie White, ect. that would give him a big run for his money, and may be the favorites.

I love Ray Lewis, and outside of the players on the 49er's and Patriots, he is by far my favorite MLB.

To even mention Brian Urlacher without putting over-rated and no nearly as good in the same sentence as Ray Lewis is insulting.

I don't necessarily disagree, but there's players like Lawrence Taylor, Reggie White, ect. that would give him a big run for his money, and may be the favorites.

I love Ray Lewis, and outside of the players on the 49er's and Patriots, he is by far my favorite MLB.

To even mention Brian Urlacher without putting over-rated and no nearly as good in the same sentence as Ray Lewis is insulting.

Yeah, but when you start talking about the best defensive player of all time it really just come down to your own opinion because ALOT can be named as the best of all time. I would take Ray Lewis because he is of my era, but if you talk say to my dad or someone of his time or older he/they would more than likely disagree with me.