WK1: Miami @ Buffalo

Real Deal

Expecting to see a low scoring game here where both team's ground attack are getting the majority of the yardage. Hopefully Spiller takes advantage of his opportunity and has a huge game. Dont see an answer for B Marsh from the Bills so therefore Dolphins win easily.

Final Score: 24-10 Phins

• 3 weeks later...

If we lose to the Bills then our season won't go too great. I can't even name a good player on that team.

We win 28-10...should score more, but our offense isn't that explosive, judging from the pre season.

Dont see an answer for B Marsh from the Bills so therefore Dolphins win easily.

The Bills actually have a talented secondary, with McGee, McKelvin, Byrd, and Whitner. Not saying Marshall will be shut down (hell he might even go off), but the talent is there to hamper him a bit.

I'm actually excited to see how Maybin starts off his sophomore campaign and whether Poz can continue his great play.

I like the Dolphins to win by a touchdown or two, Spiller will do his thing to keep it close. Dolphins have had some defensive problems this offseason, with Smith/Misi losing their starting jobs, and offensively with Parcells reportedly disappointed in Henne.

Love that running game, though, and Marshall should at the very least leave Bess open more than once.

^I've heard nothing but good things about Henne entering this season, and alot of people are expecting him to eclipse 20 td's possibly.

The Bills have a good secondary but are horrible at stopping the run, once we get the running game established Marshall should get plenty of chances to make things happen. I'm looking at a double digit victory and a strong showing from the defense.

^I've heard nothing but good things about Henne entering this season, and alot of people are expecting him to eclipse 20 td's possibly.

A training camp that started sunny in Miami has given way to an increasing number of dark clouds over the Dolphins franchise. Add this comment from NFL.com's Vic Carucci to the mix:

"I will say, for whatever weight this carries, that Bill Parcells is very disappointed in [Chad Henne]," Carucci said on WEEI on Friday. "But that's not what made Bill resign his position or anything."

Unfortunately, the show's hosts cut Carucci off with jokes before the listeners could learn more, but the point was made. Carucci is tight with Parcells, and you can be sure those concerns extend throughout the upper brass of the organization.

Henne's development is the key. He slogged through an inconsistent preseason and training camp, dimming some of my optimism that the Dolphins were going to be a playoff team this year.

I still think Henne can be a very good NFL starter. But Carucci's statements make you wonder whether we're going to hear more columns touting Chad Pennington for the starting job if the Dolphins start slowly.

Just for whatever it's worth ^^^

I agree with the running game, if the Bills don't pull something out early they have no shot. Stroud/Williams/Edwards should be a stuffing front 3, and Poz/Andra Davis are capable ILB's, but to be honest the OLB's scare the [expletive] out of me. Kelsay and some bum in front of Maybin, could be a long day as you said.

Our defense should be good though...apparently Vontae Davis is really good this year, I hope he becomes a shut down corner, we need it in the division we play in with Edwards, Moss, Welker and all that.

Guest Michael Jordan

The Bills actually have a talented secondary, with McGee, McKelvin, Byrd, and Whitner. Not saying Marshall will be shut down (hell he might even go off), but the talent is there to hamper him a bit.

Gotta agree with CLHN.

The Bills have a great secondary, but their run defense needs work.

Expect a big day out of Ronnie B and Ricky W.