WK1: Dallas @ Washington

Real Deal

At least Alex Barron is consistent. I'll give him that.

Washington looked very good tonight, Dallas rather pedestrian.

http://images.memegenerator.net/Genius-Garrett/ImageMacro/2564041/Game-winning-drive-Can-you-smell-what-im-cooking-Time-for-a-screen.jpg

350 yards to 194 and we looked pedestrian? The defense looked amazing and without Alex "penalty" Barron we roll. I repped you posts because those pictures are hilarious.

Whats your point? You guys are the ones favored to reach the Superbowl with a stacked squad, but lose to the Skins. Too bad Homo is as bad as Alex Smith. :lol:

You realize we lost a division rivalry game on the road with out 2 starting o-lineman right? We lost a division game at home week 2 last year and still won the division. At least we didn't look completely pathetic getting raped by the Seahawks.

There was nothing wrong with the way Romo played on that final drive, or for much of the game.

His cadence was nice, he made corrections at the line, he audibled correctly, he adjusted formations correctly. Didn't have the best day throwing but he wasn't that bad. Alex Smith is borderline CFL material.

EDIT - I meant the playcalling. Dallas as a team weren't that bad tonight.

Edited by iBoldin

There was nothing wrong with the way Romo played on that final drive, or for much of the game.

His cadence was nice, he made corrections at the line, he audibled correctly, he adjusted formations correctly. Didn't have the best day throwing but he wasn't that bad. Alex Smith is borderline CFL material.

EDIT - I meant the playcalling. Dallas as a team weren't that bad tonight.

Agreed, the one thing holding the team back, playcalling.

I'm looking forward to $30 paypal at the end of the season...........

Patriots- 1-0

Cowboys- 0-1

You'll need it if you keep betting on the 9ers

Landry is far from a bust.

Eh he's pretty close. He was a sixth overall pick. He doesn't change the games like a great safety does, he's more of a coverage, strong safety type of player. That's not sixth overall material. I really like the kid but I would classify Landry as a bust.

Eh he's pretty close. He was a sixth overall pick. He doesn't change the games like a great safety does, he's more of a coverage, strong safety type of player. That's not sixth overall material. I really like the kid but I would classify Landry as a bust.

Yeah he's not worthy of the sixth pick, but he's still the starter making an impact on the game. He is a good tackler, he's all over the field, and is slowly progressing into a good free safety. He's terrible in coverage, always has been, but it's something that can be rectified.