WK2: New England @ NY Jets

Real Deal

• 4 weeks later...

Darelle Revis is in for a lot of trouble next week. :lol: .

You don't go out and call Randy Moss a slouch and not get shredded. It may not be Revis that gets shredded, but that defense should get shredded.

And, before Fish comes in here saying Revis will shut down Moss, you have no excuses for Boldin last night. You are supposed to be rofl because Boldin had 90+ yards of receiving. :lol: . However, you'll just say Revis wasn't covering him for an excuse, or at least that's what I expect you to say.

There was"no chance" Boldin gets 60 yards receiving, will be "shocked if he gets 40 yards", and will "rofl if he gets 90+ yards".

If Boldin can do that to the Jets defense with no running game last night, you better believe Brady, Moss, Welker, and the rest of the offense will a lot of damage to the Jets on Sunday.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

Moss didn't do much against Cincinnati last week, kind of a disappointment since I was counting on him in a fantasy league. So I hope he's more productive this week. Maybe his last press conference comments will get him some more looks. Either way I think the Patriots win, because they'll always go to Welker on 3rd downs. And I'm not sure Sanchez and that offense will be able to match the offensive power the Patriots have. It's really going to be a big test for that Jets defense.

Hamstring Limits Revis In Practice

Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis was limited in practice on Thursday because of a hamstring injury.

New York will face New England this weekend as the two teams resume their heated rivalry.

Revis and Patriots wide receiver Randy Moss have traded barbs as of late.

RealGM

I know ECN is secretly smiling right now.

Edited by ChosenOne

Hamstring Limits Revis In Practice

RealGM

I know ECN is secretly smiling right now.

This came out yesterday or the day before.

It's just a potential excuse for when he gets torchehd by Moss. He might not be able to back up his talk, so he's throwing this out there as an excuse. There's a reason this didn't come out right after the Ravens game. He now knows that he may have said a few too many words and needs a potential excuse.

It's a pretty lame move.

Just going to say this before anyone makes a post on how Revis got burned and I have to listen to ignorance, REVIS WAS PLAYING PRESS AND GAVE MOSS A FREE INSIDE RELEASE, DIDN'T EVEN JAM HIM. Clearly Revis was playing as a safety would be over top. I don't know whos fault it was but it was a lapse in coverage.

• Owner

Just going to say this before anyone makes a post on how Revis got burned and I have to listen to ignorance, REVIS WAS PLAYING PRESS AND GAVE MOSS A FREE INSIDE RELEASE, DIDN'T EVEN JAM HIM. Clearly Revis was playing as a safety would be over top. I don't know whos fault it was but it was a lapse in coverage.

He stumbled right when the ball was snapped. He didn't stand a chance after that.

And I've lost all respect for him anyway. The dude was standing tall all game long, not grabbing his hammy, playing really well against Moss...and then, he gives up the touchdown and grabs his hammy right AFTER the touchdown. If Moss didn't catch that ball, I'm 110% sure Revis would've been fine.