WK5: Minnesota @ NY Jets

Real Deal

• 1 month later...

Moss is going to go BBBEEEEAAAASSSSTTTTTT tonight. Adrian Peterson will shred that defense.

GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moss got literally shut down by Vontae last week with Brady throwing to him, what makes you say he's going to beast against Revis?

Edited by Prodigy

Moss got literally shut down by Vontae last week with Brady throwing to him, what makes you say he's going to beast against Revis?

Revis is coming off a bothered hamstring... Moss didn't do too bad against Revis a few weeks ago. The Vikings also have a running game, something that the Patriots don't do well, or have... so we'll see how the Jets will fare against the Vikings offense.

Revis is coming off a bothered hamstring... Moss didn't do too bad against Revis a few weeks ago. The Vikings also have a running game, something that the Patriots don't do well, or have... so we'll see how the Jets will fare against the Vikings offense.

Weren't Moss's only two catches against the injured Revis because of mistakes by Leonhard? Thought so. Then he was shut down by Cromartie

I agree with the running game part but the TD that Moss got against Revis was the play he injured his hammy I believe, so I wouldn't count that. IMO I think Moss will have something like 6 for 85, not beastly numbers but he'll do ok.

I said "didn't do too bad". :lol: Well, I never said he'll do beastly, but people are acting like he isn't going to do well. Like I've said, the Vikings have an actual running game. My only concern is the lack of protection on Favre... since this Jets team likes to blitz and play tough.

Edited by Lone Wolf

I said "didn't do too bad". :lol: Well, I never said he'll do beastly, but people are acting like he isn't going to do well. Like I've said, the Vikings have an actual running game. My only concern is the lack of protection on Favre... since this Jets team likes to blitz and play tough.

Ya I know, ECN said he's going to beast so that was towards him. Also it's only like the 5th day I think that Moss has had to learn the offense so we'll see of that is an issue or not.

Ya I know, ECN said he's going to beast so that was towards him. Also it's only like the 5th day I think that Moss has had to learn the offense so we'll see of that is an issue or not.

ECN is only saying that to curse us. -_-

Edited by Lone Wolf