WK10: Dallas @ NY Giants

Real Deal

lol Fish you are such a pathetic troll of a sports fan, act like your team has won a game before.

Riiiight so people calling the Cowboys Cowgirls is cool but I say gwomen pansies and I'm a "pathetic troll"

:lol: someone sounds (and I hate using this phrase but I think it describes you perfectly right now) butthurt

Don't generalize, I've never called the Cowboys anything but the Cowboys.

Yes, you're a troll trolling.

I troll those who troll me, Guru gonna call em Cowgirls Ima call em G-Women, your just in an unfortunate situation when your fan base trolls me but you don't.

I troll those who troll me, Guru gonna call em Cowgirls Ima call em G-Women, your just in an unfortunate situation when your fan base trolls me but you don't.

So don't troll the entire team/fanbase, say something directed to Guru. Or, as I said earlier, act like you've won before.

Don't see how that's "trolling". I don't care if you call them "G-Women" in fact that is a pretty weak nickname. Very weak. You homo loving bastards can do better than that. <See, that's trolling.

So don't troll the entire team/fanbase, say something directed to Guru. Or, as I said earlier, act like you've won before.

Chill brah, you guys are 6-3, just gettin my kicks in while I can, surprise you took those so seriously :lol:

btw, you try being an out of market fan in your rivals city, and then being 1-7

Chillax. Both of your teams aren't as good as the Raiiiiiidaz.

Or the 49ers....lulz

http://fourfour.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/09/14/paulina_knowing.gif

Edited by STATCity