WK11: Indianapolis @ New England

Real Deal

• 2 months later...

Peyton already has no protection in this game, he's moving around too much after around three seconds which isn't going to win you the football game.

Peyton can be as good as he wants this year but the Colts aren't going anywhere. They have no surrounding talent. The overrated Reggie Wayne, [expletive] run game, [expletive] pass pro, [expletive] blocking, [expletive] receivers. Just all round.

I'd rather Peyton go for the Dubya and throw that kind of pass then throw underneath again and chance of field goal. The way that offense was rolling in the last ten minutes I let Peyton make those kind of plays every time. So I don't blame the Colts.

They need a proper run game though, because Peyton can't keep throwing the ball 50 times a game, because 3 pick games will happen. You need to balance the good with the bad but keep the good ahead of the bad, and a productive running game allows that. Peyton was still running fantastic play action with like 20 yards on the ground, imagine what he can do if Donald Brown can go for a buck twenty in a game.

I don't believe in New England or Indianapolis though, to be honest. I don't know who I trust.

Manning with the costly mistake. I haven't seen him make a game-losing mistake like these past two games in his entire career. That being said, I'm not one of those guys who is all, "Manning's career is probably coming close to an end. He's just lost a step and you can just watch his game slip away." What this means is that it's hard for him to play his game without Clark, and the rest of his guys being 100% healthy. I'm not a Colts fan, but they still have a very good team when completely healthy. Good for them to see Collie and Garcon starting to look like they're getting healthy, but they're still not back yet either. Great win for the Pats though.

Oh, I see the game we want to play now. We didn't want to make excuses for Brady when he wasn't putting up MVP numbers, but we should make them now for Peyton, even though ALL three of his INT's were 100% his fault today. :lol: .

On another note, the Jets luck out yet again.

No one is saying that, at all.

Oh, I see the game we want to play now. We didn't want to make excuses for Brady when he wasn't putting up MVP numbers, but we should make them now for Peyton, even though ALL three of his INT's were 100% his fault today. :lol: .

On another note, the Jets luck out yet again.

Not as lucky as the Patriots