WK12: New England @ Detroit

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

Really impressive back to back drives by the Lions, excellent playcalling by Linehan. Suh and Bosch are reeking havoc on Brady. Right now they're clicking on both sides of the ball.

Alot of football to be played though. And honestly this has been the theme for the Lions all season, they keep it competitive but cant pull the win out at the end.

Edited by Confidence

Well, it's time to move on and stomp the Jets next week. Hopefully the Jets don't get lucky as [expletive] like they have been getting against Denver, Cleveland, Houston, and Cincinnati.

I actually like Rex Ryan a lot, but I hate the [expletive]ing Jets. If the Patriots beat them next week, there is a serious chance the Jets will miss the playoffs.

^None of that makes sense. :lol:

First of all there is no such thing as luck, the Jets are making clutch plays when they need them most. I hate the Jets, but they're finding ways to win and that's all that matters. Mark Sanchez has gone under the radar all season and it's about time that he gets the credit which he rightfully deserves. And that defense is arguably the best in the league.

How the the Jets going to miss the playoffs if they loss to the Pats next week? At worst they'll lose against three of their next five games which will makes them 11-5, worst case scenerio. Steelers or Ravens will get one of the wildcard spots and the Jets will get the other. I think it's safe to say that they Raiders (Chargers will win division), Jaguars (Colts will win division), Titans and Chiefs are the only teams that have a legitimate shot at a playoff spot. Jets have a better chance that all of those teams and here's why:

Raiders-Outside of Denver all the teams that they'll face are either in the playoffs or are fighting for a playoff spot. Miami has a good shot at beating them, and if they don't then either the Colts, Chargers, or Chiefs will hand them a loss. So basically they are looking at a 8-8 or 9-7 record at best, neither of which will get them a playoff spot.

Jaguars-Colts losing the division? No way in hell. David Garrard is way too inconsistent and that defense is giving up points in loads. Of their remaining schedule they still play the Giants this week who they'll most likely lose to, and they still have divisional game against Indy, Houston, and Tennesse all of who can put up points in loads. Like the Raiders they are a 8-8 or 9-7 team at best, and alot of their wins this season have been flukes.

Titans-Rusty Smith lol, I don't need to explain myself

Chiefs-They are already on a losing streak, and the Chargers are catching steam which is normal for them in the second half of the season. They stil have to face the Broncos and the Raiders both of whom they've lost to, and they face the Chargers at Quallcomm. The Chiefs are just way too streaky for my liking, and imo youth and inexperience will get the best of them. Best case scenerio they finish 9-7.

Just my two cents. The Pats have a better shot at missing the playoffs than the Jets lol.

For whatever reason, I wasn't thinking about the two wildcard spots, but rather just one.

Mark Snachez has been clutch, but there's no way in hell you can't say the Jets haven't been lucky, and many of their fans would say the game.

They were bailed out of a late PI call against Denver, and ended up winning that game.

They should have lost the the Lions, or at best tied, but the Lions let them off the hook.

They should have lost the the Browns, but the Browns fumbled near FG range.

The Houston Texans [expletive]ed up big time, and Mark Sanchez made them pay.

They played like [expletive] last night, and if it wasn't for the incorrect call with a fumble on the kick-off, that game could have turned out different. They are finding ways to win which is all that matters, but they haven't won convincingly.

Let me know when they beat someone of note.

I really hope they get a rude awakening next week.

For whatever reason, I wasn't thinking about the two wildcard spots, but rather just one.

Mark Snachez has been clutch, but there's no way in hell you can't say the Jets haven't been lucky, and many of their fans would say the game.

They were bailed out of a late PI call against Denver, and ended up winning that game.

They should have lost the the Lions, or at best tied, but the Lions let them off the hook.

They should have lost the the Browns, but the Browns fumbled near FG range.

The Houston Texans [expletive]ed up big time, and Mark Sanchez made them pay.

They played like [expletive] last night, and if it wasn't for the incorrect call with a fumble on the kick-off, that game could have turned out different. They are finding ways to win which is all that matters, but they haven't won convincingly.

Let me know when they beat someone of note.

I really hope they get a rude awakening next week.

You're a joke, seriously. I love how all of the Jets success is dismissed as 'luck'. The Jets are better than the teams they face, and thats why the win, end of story.

You're a joke, seriously. I love how all of the Jets success is dismissed as 'luck'. The Jets are better than the teams they face, and thats why the win, end of story.

They are better than a lot of the teams they face. However, they haven't really been playing like it, and they are getting lucky. I never said they weren't better then a lot of those teams, but thank you for putting words in my mouth.

I'll PM you my paypal information in a few.

They are better than a lot of the teams they face. However, they haven't really been playing like it, and they are getting lucky. I never said they weren't better then a lot of those teams, but thank you for putting words in my mouth.

I'll PM you my paypal information in a few.

They're better than NE