Clippers close to signing Iverson

Not necessarily, Baron is a underrated floor general, this guy made the Warriors look like WCF contenders back in 07 .. he made Monta what he is today, he proved he can help the development of young players as he has done with Thornton and Gordon playing well their first years .. honestly you look at Thornton especially and Baron has a lot to do with him playing like he is ..

Baron i think will take a back seat in terms of scoring in the back-court, i think he understands the Clippers need him in there for his IQ, ball handling, passing and awareness.. A.I. i think will be more of a back-up for both Gordon and Baron which is a great back-up and in my opinion gives this team a very strong back court ..

With Blake however i think it won't affect him at all, actually make it easier for him. You have two HOF dare i say, point guards in the back-court .. they will get him his looks, i think A.I. won't ask for shots anymore .. he will just do whats best for the team, he understands that he's aged and i think he wants to go to L.A. to help this young team develop and hopefully win games ..

I think it's a good move ...