WK15: Green Bay @ New England

Real Deal

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really looking like Flynn will get the start this weekend. I was really worried at first, but I have complete confidence in him. As long as the Packers can execute a short-medium range passing attack, then the game can be winnable. Our defense has been outstanding this season despite injuries, and if our secondary is physical and we can get pressure on Brady, it could be a great stand against the best team in the league. Branch might not play for the Pats, so that helps GB's cause. Flynn was an interesting player in college, and I'm hoping he'll step up big in the NFL this weekend like he did for LSU back in 07.

Look at what the Pats have done to the best defenses this year...

Steelers, Jets, Bears....

Shouldnt be any different sunday.

the Bears play a cover 2, which is very easy to obliterate with a passing attack like the Pats have

the Pats have ALWAYS dominated Pittsburgh's defense. It is based 100% on blitzing(so is the Packers 3-4 scheme, but I have more faith because the Packers play a lot of nickel at times), and it leaves holes in the secondary for Brady to exploit.

I am not surprised that the Patriots were able to torch the Jets.

the Bears play a cover 2, which is very easy to obliterate with a passing attack like the Pats have

the Pats have ALWAYS dominated Pittsburgh's defense. It is based 100% on blitzing(so is the Packers 3-4 scheme, but I have more faith because the Packers play a lot of nickel at times), and it leaves holes in the secondary for Brady to exploit.

I am not surprised that the Patriots were able to torch the Jets.

Packers "healthy" defense last year got obliterated by any good offensive attacks. Tom brady will put up 40+ this weekend.