5 Rookies To Watch For In The 2010-2011 Season

.RoCkEtS1

• Owner

Caracter should have been on the list replacing Ebanks. He was a top three player in the SL, and that's including guys like Wall and Turner.

And of course, it's the SL...but just watching him, he has a nasty offensive game, crashes the boards very well, and many forget that he was THE best player in the nation around his first couple of years in high school. The attitude ruined it, not his game.

• Owner

I was considering putting Caracter on their but he is going to have trouble finding time as well. I barely put Ebanks on their because it will be very tough for him to get playing time.

*there ;)

I usually don't correct typos, but you're an aspiring writer, so it's my job. :lol:

Yeah, neither will get much playing time now that Barnes and Ratliff are around, BUT there's a chance of it happening for Caracter if Drew gets hurt again. Gasol slides up to the five, Ratliff backs him up, Caracter backs Odom (because we have no other PF).

Ebanks will need to play better than Vujacic and Brown. Jackson would try him at the two behind Bryant, or move Barnes to the two and see if Ebanks can defend threes. Unlikely, of course, but I can't say it's impossible.

*there ;)

I usually don't correct typos, but you're an aspiring writer, so it's my job. :lol:

Yeah, neither will get much playing time now that Barnes and Ratliff are around, BUT there's a chance of it happening for Caracter if Drew gets hurt again. Gasol slides up to the five, Ratliff backs him up, Caracter backs Odom (because we have no other PF).

Ebanks will need to play better than Vujacic and Brown. Jackson would try him at the two behind Bryant, or move Barnes to the two and see if Ebanks can defend threes. Unlikely, of course, but I can't say it's impossible.

Lol thanks for correcting my stupid mishaps.

I think Ebanks will take most of Vujacic's minutes but not Browns.