Melo Offers $5k To Who Ever Slaps Kat Stacks

MainEv3nt

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/6789/capture52.jpg

I got 5k for whoever see @ihatekatstacks and slap the s**t out her pigeon face [expletive]. Real talk. U f**ked with the right one now. less than 10 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone

iHateKatStacks

RT @CarmeloAnthony @iHateKatStacks Naw I taste like death..... >> i'll die for ya sexxy [expletive] ;) 4 minutes ago via web

iHateKatStacks

So which one of my groupie friends is at @LaLa husband hotel room bending over for @CarmeloAnthony ?

iHateKatStacks

here comes the insecure jealous wife @lala mad she at home ALONE while her hubby sharing his dick in China

lala

Come get these bird seeds I left for you @ihatekatstacks ... I AINT THE ONE.. I'm only gonna tell you ONE time.

carmeloanthony

When u do it record it and send it to me along with name and address. Real talk Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/jph8stj - Uploaded by carmeloanthony

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1560/capture53.jpg

http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/3223/capture54.jpg

A nasty looking [expletive] with a fine [expletive] body. She tries to blow up every celebrity she can get her hands on... And she's a huge whore. She's the one who recently blew up Soulja Boy for doing coke, she took a video and sent it everywhere.

Apparently Melo ain't the only dude who hates this [expletive]. Check out some of the Game's tweets toward her this week (LINK)

"@ihatekatstacks [expletive], wantin u 2 catch AIDS & die is probably the only thing me & @50cent got n common. Go swallow a teaspoon of rat poison," Game tweeted Thursday (August 26).

"@ihatekatstacks [expletive] you are a tour bus. "ya p*ssy smell like the exhaust, ya a**hole BLOWN like a tire & you can fit 30 n*ggas in you."

"@ihatekatstacks all you do is fly around America suckin d*cks 4 FREE."

"da bureau of child welfare got ya son & instead of fightin 4 him back, u suckin wee wee's & tweetin. #deadBEATmommysomebody help this [expletive]"

"& the [expletive] u just said about my grandma RIP gone get u jumped by 6 buff midget b*tches. ah would tell u stay low, but thats where they'll b"

"@ihatekatstacks One day you gone Internally Drown in all that [expletive] in ya stomach. More kids in ya stomach then all the projects in New York."

:lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by Nitro