The guy who launched firegeorgekarl.com met GK

Greetings from my hotel room at the Venetian in Las Vegas. I'm sorry for the tardy update but the internet in my room has been painfully slow all morning and I finally got it to work (you'd think I was staying at the Orleans or something).

Where do I start?

I came to Vegas to enjoy a mini two-day vacation and watch a few prospects - both on the Nuggets and other teams - and I ended up hanging out with the Nuggets top brass and reaching somewhat of a detente with George Karl and his lawyer who threatened to sue me last year.

With about two minutes to go in the half, George Karl was finally alone. I decided that I had to talk to Karl before someone else pestered him. So I walked about twenty rows up to where Karl was sitting and just before I was going to introduce myself, Warkentien (who was sitting one row behind Karl and about five seats over) blurts out: "Hey Andrew, why don't you say hi to George?" The second Warkentien said that, I could tell Karl knew exactly who I was.

http://www.denverstiffs.com/

One of the best blogs I've visited... one of the best posts from the owner... you probably wouldn't care unless you're a Nugget fan :D