Yahoo! OTR Fantasy Basketball League

magicbalala245

[expletive] is up with the scoring? Ejections? Techs? Are those really necessary?

Yes make's it more of a difficult league IMO. And to travesy no spots are open I in fact contemplated the idea of kicking people out but I just couldn't cause it would of been unfair to them because they were here to sign up before you did.

How so? Techs and Ejections warrent no skill from the players whatsoever... I'd hate to lose the league championship cause my player decided to lash out cause of a bad foul call.

Techs & Ejections show that your player didn't have enough mental toughness cause was being frustrated that night (in most situations). And if he can't keep his cool he just can't perform.

Techs & Ejections show that your player didn't have enough mental toughness cause was being frustrated that night (in most situations). And if he can't keep his cool he just can't perform.

Makes no sense at all. This basically lowers Kobe and Dwight's value and with the new rule change, refs could potentially be whistle happy.

It makes no sense to punish teams 2 categories for lack of "mental toughness"...

Draft is gonna be tomorrow at 12:45 PM PDT. Man who the [expletive] dropped out and [expletive]ed up the draft day. Once again sorry guys that someone [expletive]ed up draft day today.

Edited by magicbalala245