Yahoo! OTR Fantasy Basketball League

magicbalala245

I thought we'd have a group decision, not a decision made by you after you [expletive]ed up last night. Jesus Christ.

It was a group decision after people told me they couldn't make it 12:45 PM PDT so they said make it the same time again you dumb [expletive]

lmao at people getting butthurt after not showing up to the draft.... :lol:

Pre-Season ain't even close and we're in a rush to get the draft finished? Seriously? Could have waited til next week... or at least not on a [expletive]ing Saturday Night one not AFTER the commish [expletive]s up cause he ain't paying attention. Warren said that they were 19 like 5 times.

Pre-Season ain't even close and we're in a rush to get the draft finished? Seriously? Could have waited til next week... or at least not on a [expletive]ing Saturday Night one not AFTER the commish [expletive]s up cause he ain't paying attention. Warren said that they were 19 like 5 times.

Stop [expletive]ing [expletive]ing please a good amount of people made it today I would say.

• Like 1

I cancelled my plans Friday to do the stupid draft, somebody dropped out last minute and then apparently it was a good idea to schedule it the next day? I came in late to the draft and 3 picks had already been selected, it was horrible picks and I would have never selected those. I tried to salvage it but it was too late, I went ahead and exited the draft.

It was stupid to make it the day after our failed attempt when theres still a month until the season starts. Oh well idc, im not gonna be active in the league, kick me out if u want, I made a seperate email for this anyway.

Edited by kingfish

I cancelled my plans Friday to do the stupid draft, somebody dropped out last minute and then apparently it was a good idea to schedule it the next day? I came in late to the draft and 3 picks had already been selected, it was horrible picks and I would have never selected those. I tried to salvage it but it was too late, I went ahead and exited the draft.

It was stupid to make it the day after our failed attempt when theres still a month until the season starts. Oh well idc, im not gonna be active in the league, kick me out if u want, I made a seperate email for this anyway.

You actually have a nice team for a 20 teamer. Your top 6 guys are raw...