Yahoo! OTR Fantasy Basketball League

magicbalala245

This team has been terribly disappointing for me, but hopefully with the recent trade (Brooks for Stuckey/Telfair) things start to turn around because Brooks was just not cutting it.

This team has been terribly disappointing for me, but hopefully with the recent trade (Brooks for Stuckey/Telfair) things start to turn around because Brooks was just not cutting it.

Telfair i just picked up to throw into a trade and Stuckey is super inconsistent. The main reason I decided to do the trade was to get both Rocket pg's, now if one were to stay or get moved to the bench i still would have the starter.

Telfair i just picked up to throw into a trade and Stuckey is super inconsistent. The main reason I decided to do the trade was to get both Rocket pg's, now if one were to stay or get moved to the bench i still would have the starter.

Lol that isn't a bad strategy I suppose but Stuckey's averages destroy Brooks' (whose been even more inconsistent) so I'm happy.

I'm gonna make a Yahoo! Fantasy Basketball league specifically for this forum. I want 20 teams in this league. So counting me that will be 19 free spots. First 19 to post in this thread I want in will get those spots. Then I will PM you asking for your email to invite you guys in the league.

EDIT: I want only active people in this league. There is no spots available. I will be PMing everybody asking from the Sept 11th to the Oct 24th which date shall be our draft day.

1. Sun Tzu

2. ChosenOne

3. SumtiNSpecial

4. bigdog17k

5. BasX

6. Dabearfan101

7. Vitasoy

8. Riot

9. Chicks Love Hakeem Nicks

10. Cobb

11. Hawks Fly High

12. kingfish

13. Dash

14. KurbyFX

15. Prodigy

16. TheHutch

17. Fish7718

18.Cleveland's Finest

19. The Good's

:angry: WHY THE [expletive] DIDN'T YOU PM ME?!!!! I WANTED TO JOIN!!! I'M MAD!!! <_< :angry:

Lol that isn't a bad strategy I suppose but Stuckey's averages destroy Brooks' (whose been even more inconsistent) so I'm happy.

Yeah but you also have to note that Brooks has been out for 2 months.

:angry: WHY THE [expletive] DIDN'T YOU PM ME?!!!! I WANTED TO JOIN!!! I'M MAD!!! <_< :angry:

lol I do believe that this topic was up for a while trying to get people to join, you activity might be to blame in this case.

ChosenOne I just sent you an offer

Very solid offer but Rose is my only true PG so if you want him you are going to have to replace Artest with somthing a bit better.

I have not sent this yet but how does this sound?

Smith

Rose

Gortat

for

Pierce

Gay

Brand

Still not so sure seeing that I do only have one true pg but let me know what you think about it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I want to thank everyone who joined and participate in this fantasy league. I'm sorry about draft day I know some of you guys are were mad about it that day and I'll take full responsibility for it. Hopefully we can do this again next season if there is one fellas.

Edited by magicbalala245