Woman throws live puppies into river

PETA are some crazy [expletive] people, they are offering money to hunt her down lol

The reason this hits home more than other animals is because dogs are family. Whether its a guard dog, a dog for your family, or a dog for disabled people, they are about the closest connection we have with animals. Dogs are loyal to you, sure, its because you feed them, but every dog I have seen greets you when you walk in the door, they interact with you, and you can see that they care for you. Other animals choose not to interact with you. Sure, a dog is "just another animal" but everyone who owns a dog has a special connection to it, a personal connection, no one has a personal connection with a random chicken or cow that gets slaughtered for food. Sure it sucks, but it has no emotional affect because we don't interact with them. Thats how I see it.

"Wee!" "Puppy-Throwing Girl" Caught in Bosnia--PETA Pleased, Tips Paid Off

The puppy-throwing girl has been caught in Bosnia. The girl made infamous by a video that showed her throwing six puppies into a river, has been arrested. Police say that although the girl has been found, her name will not be released, as she is a minor. PETA is pleased with the result, and it appears the many tips paid off. She is said to have a Facebook page, that assisted with her discovery and arrest.

According to sources at the London Telegraph, the fast, aggressive investigation of the police who were assisted by a steady stream of tips, led to the discovery of the girl’s identity and whereabouts. A Facebook page pointing to the girl was part of the many tips they received. It appears a lot of people were outraged over the alleged animal cruelty.

LINK

• Owner

Got this from TLN...

She's already been caught apparently. 4chan is ruthless, lol.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l81elgT5il1qbcsxmo1_400.png

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l81t1pExoG1qzwqylo1_500.png

Name: Katja Puschnik

Adress: Münchener Straße.16b, 85653 Aying, Germany

Email adress: katja.puschnik@web.de

Telephone number (parents): +49 8095 1782

School: Gymnasium Ottobrunn

Location of puppy throwing: Mangfall

Got this from TLN...

Thats not her, thats a German girl. the girl that really did it is a Croatian from Bosnia. There is also plenty of articles stating that the girl is a minor, while that girl is 19.

Edited by Yugolicious

But let's continue to attempt a justification using ants as an example. These living beings experienced pain, terror, and overall fear as they smacked the cold water and fought to breathe as they eventually drown, as they absolutely could not swim to save their lives. Pretty sweet to chuckle and defend the [expletive], though. You guys are win.

EDIT - You wouldn't know [expletive] about dogs and how they react to things unless you've actually owned one; hopefully it's just ignorance shining through with you guys.

I do own a dog, I wasn't laughing at the dogs it's just the video was so [expletive]ing over the top I just smiled a bit. I was not happy puppies were being killed. I laughed more at this dumb post though, and I do own a dog. Last time I will say this if you morons can't understand it than [expletive] off, I'm not defending what she did, it would be [expletive]ed up if she it did it to any animal, but the punishments you people are suggesting certainly don't fit the crime at all. It's an animal, nothing more. The only reason people react like this is because you guys like dogs, if it were an animal you care not for let's say a chicken, you probably wouldn't even care.

In the end.

http://ui08.gamespot.com/1735/failed_2.jpg

The only reason people react like this is because you guys like dogs, if it were an animal you care not for let's say a chicken, you probably wouldn't even care.

I know I definitely would care, if someone threw a baby anything into a river, whether it be a puppy, a chick, whatever. If it's being killed without the intent to eat that animal, I'd be pissed. Especially if it's a baby animal.

• Like 4

I do own a dog, I wasn't laughing at the dogs it's just the video was so [expletive]ing over the top I just smiled a bit. I was not happy puppies were being killed. I laughed more at this dumb post though, and I do own a dog. Last time I will say this if you morons can't understand it than [expletive] off, I'm not defending what she did, it would be [expletive]ed up if she it did it to any animal, but the punishments you people are suggesting certainly don't fit the crime at all. It's an animal, nothing more. The only reason people react like this is because you guys like dogs, if it were an animal you care not for let's say a chicken, you probably wouldn't even care.

You actually wrote a paragraph to justify smirking/laughing at the video. Grats, bro. You're still a weirdo.

Edited by Chicks Love Hakeem Nicks

Hooray for saved puppies!

Puppies were thrown to certain death - miracle was saved

The six puppies and gnyr beeps when the girl picks up the d

The six puppies and gnyr beeps when the girl picks it up from the bucket and throw them away.

75-year-old pensioner was their fight for life

The girl threw six puppies in the river and published an anonymous video on Youtube.

It created the lynch atmosphere in the Internet.

But now comes the good news: the puppies are mirakelräddats of a pensioner.

People around the world were outraged and demanded that the girl who threw six puppies in a river with strong currents will be found and punished.

In the video, which appeared on YouTube and spread like a wildfire on the internet, you can see how she lifts up one after the other from a bucket.

Anger over the world

The defenseless puppy dog whimpers as she throws them into the icy water.

The video quickly became a världsnyhetet. The act drew attention including CNN, CBS News, FOX 5 News, and Telegraph newspapers, the New Yprk Post, Daily Mail, The Sun, Metro, Mirror, Sun Totonto, Pravda, the news agencies AFP and AP.

Readers and viewers plummeted.

Celebrity declared a reward

Tens of thousands of disgusted people, including Facebook, demanding that she be identified and punished.

Hollywood director Michael Bay announced a reward of $ 50 000 to anyone who could help with information that could lead to the girl arrested.

Hundreds of death threats against her have been published on the Internet. The incident became a noted news in the world press.

Shortly after the teenage girl identified by the Bosnian police and her father was called in for questioning.

Rescued - Last Time

The girl is from a town in central Bosnia and now in danger of up to 45 000 crowns in fines.

Her mother says the Croatian newspaper that the girl feel so bad of all that she seek psychiatric care received.

But today the story had a happy excuse:

The puppies were rescued miracle - the last moment.

A 75-year-old pensioner, Ruza Pavlovic from Bugojno, were on their way to their potato fields when she heard strange sounds from the River.

- In a stream, I saw black puppies who tried to swim out of the water, "she told the newspaper Vecernji List.

Flowed into a creek

The puppies were lucky - just below the place where they were thrown in the river forks and go out in a small stream.

The current pulled the dogs to where the water is not deep enough.

Ruza Pavlovic took up five puppies and brought them home - not knowing what caused the commotion around them.

The sixth puppy was not in the stream.

- They are healthy and happy. My problem is that they need at least three liters of milk a day and I live only on my small pension, but I have not the heart to abandon them, "said Ruza Pavlovic to Vecernji List.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article7727433.ab

Translated from Swedish.

http://gfx.aftonbladet-cdn.se/multimedia/dynamic/01275/hundentopp_1275966t.jpg

I actually wrote a sentence and I need no justification.

6 sentences put together discussing a central idea = paragaph

If you didn't feel you required a justification, you wouldn't have responded with a paragraph justifying why you smirked and why it's ok that you smirked... lol

6 sentences put together discussing a central idea = paragaph

If you didn't feel you required a justification, you wouldn't have responded with a paragraph justifying why you smirked and why it's ok that you smirked... lol

I wrote 2 sentences explaining why I smirked, I honestly don't care what you think, you can continue to read without understanding what I say, in my opinion it's only making you look stupid.