Vikings QB Favre's eyes hurting

Warren2ThaG

http://www.bankrollsports.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/brett-favre-minnesota-vikings-300x257.jpg

Vikings QB Favre's eyes hurting

-------------

Brett Favre(notes) has had a lot of visits to doctors in his 20 years in the league, but not too many of them have probably been to the eye doctor.

The 40-year-old Minnesota Vikings quarterback complained of a weird dryness in his eyes yesterday, AOL Fanhouse reports, and got a ticket to the eye doctor's as a result.

"I mean, all morning they have been as dry and brittle as a couple of potato chips," Favre told the site. "I've been dealing with this lately. I've tried a few things, but nothing has worked. So, we're going to get them checked out. Now, I can still see good."

Along with the injury to wide receiver of Sidney Rice(notes) and migraines of Percy Harvin(notes), this eye problem could be another good excuse for Favre to turn to if the Vikes can't match the stellar season it had last year.

---

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/08/31/brett-favre-sees-clearly-now-or-never/

I'm tired of Favre, all his antics in retirement or not retiring(we all knew what he was going to do) even now he's still always in the news. He's like an unwanted house guest that doesn't know when to go. If I have to read about him next summer I'm going to scream.

I'm tired of Favre, all his antics in retirement or not retiring(we all knew what he was going to do) even now he's still always in the news. He's like an unwanted house guest that doesn't know when to go. If I have to read about him next summer I'm going to scream.

As annoying as it is, it really has nothing to do this.

I had the same problem the other day, it was just allergies. Its probably his problem as well