Sacramento at Minnesota

• 1 month later...

Loved what I saw from Beasley, he couldn't get a few shots to go but the effort was there and he looked happy to out on the court. Good overall game, hope to see him improve as the season goes along.

Did Rambis really leave Beasley on the bench in crunch time after a 9 point 4th quarter?

He also played Kevin Love for 23 minutes. Rambis doesn't seem like a bad coach but his substitutions are god awful.

• Owner

I'm not sure if Rambis is right for this team. One game, yeah, but these guys aren't going to run that triangle offense. They ditched it numerous times.

If this were Kobe and Shaq, it would be different...but the less success and more confusion, the less likely they'll be dedicated to the offense, and the more losses they'll rack up.

I'm not sure if Rambis is right for this team. One game, yeah, but these guys aren't going to run that triangle offense. They ditched it numerous times.

If this were Kobe and Shaq, it would be different...but the less success and more confusion, the less likely they'll be dedicated to the offense, and the more losses they'll rack up.

I think him benching Love this game and last season has a lot to do with that. Love doesn't seem to fit the triangle much but the same can be said for 90% of the Timberwolves.

Kahn and Rambis have to be one of the worst gm-coach combos in the league, they just don't compliment each other well but to be fair Luke/Wes don't seem to be too bad in it.

well, i started watching this game during the re-run at the start of the 4th. Beasley really tried to get going. IMO he's really putting a foot forward right now to try and be that go to guy ahead of Kevin Love. i've seen a couple of very nice play from beasley, but then he comes back and has a couple head scratchers where i think he is forcing the issue or missing easy shots. bottom line is that man is really quick... better things to come from him hopefully for the sake of TWolves basketball.

Another thing is that i wasn't exactly looking for DeMarcus Cousins... but the fact that i didnt even know he was on the floor during the early 4th quarter minutes wasnt a good sign.

Anthony Tolliver is tearing things up here in the 4th.

Quick Technicals are frustrating, cant believe the one just called on Darko.

WOW. Nevermind on what was written ^ there on Cousins.. they have now gone to him on 4 straight possessions where he has drawn 2 fouls, made a nice post move on Darko and then a forced shot under the basket. not a bad 3 out of 4 possessions from him.

nice to see the Kings give him the ball with 4-6 minutes left in the game.

Edited by N.1.A.K.