New Orleans at San Antonio

Real Deal

• 1 month later...

Alright, yeah this games done. Spurs 3rd quarters are really their biggest weakness. I don't know whether it is due to complacency or what. I don't get why they aren't coming out strong to start; people say they don't play well when they are tired, but that doesn't make sense if they are coming out of the locker room at the half. I saw a very good Richard Jefferson today, I think I will be a lot more pleased with him this season. Gary Neal hit some good threes. Manu was Manu. Hill played well. Everyone else seemed to struggle. And Pops kept Duncan out for a long time.

I give the Spurs credit for almost coming back but they need to play consistent through the whole game.

Edited by sas45champs

Wow I can't remember the last time Trevor took 4 shots in a game before, seemed like he was taking every shot he could here. He had a good game though the stats won't show it.

Hornets off to a fantastic start so far, surprise team for the playoffs?

Watching Chris Paul play this year really makes me regret what I said last season about Deron Williams being the best pg in the league. Dude can ball, and the Hornets are a better team when he's healthy. Would it be a stretch for me to say that they could hit the 50 win mark like they did in 2007-08?