New Jersey at Orlando

Real Deal

• 2 months later...

Man why the hell did we trade Ryan Anderson. :(

At the time, I loved the fact that we received Lee in return. I think Orlando refused to give him up unless we gave them Ryan in return. They were going to select Anderson at 22 in the '08 draft, but we took him at 21.

After a tough first quarter, our shooting has been incredible in the second quarter. Outlaw has knocked down three shots from downtown!

Seems like closing out smoothly quarters has been a recurring problem for us for years now.

Nevertheless, great second quarter. Hopefully, our hot shooting carries over into the second half.

Who would've guessed that this would be the score with Lopez on the bench with 0 point and 0-8 from the field?

Edited by Waldo

It seems like Lopez just gets pwned by Dwight every time they go up against each other.

Well he's going to need to hit the weight room. Mono over the offseason made things especially tough for him. His struggles against Dwight might be partially mental as well. He seemed to overcome his troubles against Duncan when the Nets beat San Antonio last year, so I'm hoping it's not too long before he gets past his struggles when matched up with Howard.