LA Clippers at San Antonio

Real Deal

• 2 months later...

Yeah Clippers are banged up, they need to let Griffin touch the ball every possession. Blair nor Mcdyess can really guard him.

Anyway good to see RJ not hesitate and knock down the early 3. TP also using his speed and a nice pass to Blair for the Dunk. Timmy D looks tired.

• Owner

The Spurs are just crowding Griffin each time he touches the ball. They are forcing him into bad positions on the floor, forcing him to pass back out of the post or put up a bad shot.

Insert Gordon, Kaman and Davis back into the roster, and it gives Griffin more to work with, and less opportunities to help in the post.

Griffin would eat Splitter's lunch if he was in a different jersey.

There were at least 4 plays where Blake had Tiago 1 on 1 nd Tiago stood his ground and made Blake take a bad shot. I'm not saying that Splitter is better than Blake i'm just saying he has played some solid defense on Griffin.

As for Kaman and Gordon, yeah I agree but Davis? Lol

• Owner

There were at least 4 plays where Blake had Tiago 1 on 1 nd Tiago stood his ground and made Blake take a bad shot. I'm not saying that Splitter is better than Blake i'm just saying he has played some solid defense on Griffin.

As for Kaman and Gordon, yeah I agree but Davis? Lol

Baron isn't even starter material anymore, in my opinion, but he makes it to where Bledsoe doesn't have to play so many consecutive minutes and have a larger role than he can handle.

Splitter has played good defense on him, but with more help around him, Griffin would tear into him. Nobody was doing much against Blake in that first meeting, and I felt like Blake was pretty conservative that game.

I don't see how the Clippers are even in this. Seven-point game as I type it, but still...

Great, great block by McDyess. You can tell there's no question what Griffin will do with that ball, and that's why those contests and blocks are much easier.