New Jersey at Utah

Real Deal

• 2 months later...
  • Owner

[expletive] you Outlaw, [expletive] you.

I really have no idea why he was still shooting the ball. I know Harris was having trouble, but there are other options.

Sadly, the Nets had a good opportunity to win this game. Millsap and Williams both struggled. The problem was that the Jazz weren't turning the ball over (they had like three or four TOTAL turnovers), and the Nets had more TO's than they did assists.

I really have no idea what Avery is doing with his rotations. Why in the hell is Stephen Graham getting so many minutes? We drafted Damion James for a reason! And don't let the box score fool you, this game should have been a blowout. The Jazz just weren't as sharp as usual. Also, Brook should not be getting 5 turnovers. But some of that goes to Avery as well. It seems like we run the same two plays every time down court; pick and roll and a quick post up. And we can't even do that right half the time. Ugh, it is so frustrating to know that this team has the talent but the talent isn't getting used to its full potential. It's early in the season but we really need to clean it up.