San Antonio at Minnesota

• 2 months later...

Minnesota T'Wolves just surprised me and their fans pretty much in this game. I thought it would be a total blowout for the Spurs, but they are in a situation where they must take a three to force an overtime. Kevin Love, what an performance. If the Spurs lose this, Lakers will take the first seed. Outstanding streak for the Spurs though, much credit to Tim Duncan.

I don't like the fact how Wesley Johnson decided to foul right there, only 16 seconds left to play and no timeouts but nope, he fouls. What kind of move was that? I'm pretty sure every player in the NBA knows that would be a stupid move. Face palm, seriously.

Just 3 points in overtime, one play in regulation where Wesley Johnson fouled Neal for 3, and the last 2 plays in overtime were dreadful.

Solid game overall though for the Pups especially for Darko, who was the go to guy in the post before fouling out.

Beasley had some really Bone head plays in the 4th. He's a great talent but his BB IQ is questionable.

As for the Spurs, great come from behind win. Manu was awesome in the 4th and SA showed a lot of heart. They lose this game easily last year.

BTW Blair is not a starter, and it seems like he is in the dog house. Splitter needs to start and play 20-25 minutes a game.