Houston at Charlotte

Real Deal

• 2 months later...

So far so good.

I like the ball movement on offense, it's great to see Budinger play like he did last year and Hill's aggressiveness is getting him to the line.

I also like the fact that Lowry is avoiding shooting the ball and looking to make that extra pass, every team knows they can sag off Lowry so he needs to attack and pass.

So far so good.

I like the ball movement on offense, it's great to see Budinger play like he did last year and Hill's aggressiveness is getting him to the line.

I also like the fact that Lowry is avoiding shooting the ball and looking to make that extra pass, every team knows they can sag off Lowry so he needs to attack and pass.

Completely agree he has made some very nice passes out, the one to Martin in the middle of the second was a great find unfortunately Martin missed.

• Like 1

So glad Battier expires this year.

I actually wouldn't mind bringing Battier back next season if he comes cheap, but anyways along with Battier, Houston also have two big expirings in Yao and Jeffries. I'd say that is enough cash to throw at Marc Gasol. ;)

Seriously though Houston is in such a great position to rebuild its amazing and if the team continues to struggle in the coming weeks I don't see any reason to hold onto to an 'era' that is going nowhere.

I actually wouldn't mind bringing Battier back next season if he comes cheap, but anyways along with Battier, Houston also have two big expirings in Yao and Jeffries. I'd say that is enough cash to throw at Marc Gasol. ;)

Seriously though Houston is in such a great position to rebuild its amazing and if the team continues to struggle in the coming weeks I don't see any reason to hold onto to an 'era' that is going nowhere.

I still think the season can be saved but yes if we do decide go into the rebuilding mode we are in very good position with the young talent and cap space after this year.

I think I might just watch the first 3 quarters of Rockets games from now on, because this is just getting mundane.

Anyway once again Jordan Hill shows all types of promise and athleticism.

Athletic, long, agile, and the potential to reach all-star status is there. The only thing wrong with him is his IQ but Jordan has shown that he is willing to put in hours in the gym and learn.