This is why you're fat

misterx

i was at rutgers the other day for orientation and they have things called the grease trucks. my friend got a sandwich (like a hoagie roll), with chicken fingers, mozzarrela sticks, french fries and tomato sauce. its crazy. its over 1000 calories i think. they had so many other similar sandwiches too

another reason why people are fat and get the "freshmen 15" (more like freshmen 50)

i was at rutgers the other day for orientation and they have things called the grease trucks. my friend got a sandwich (like a hoagie roll), with chicken fingers, mozzarrela sticks, french fries and tomato sauce. its crazy. its over 1000 calories i think. they had so many other similar sandwiches too

another reason why people are fat and get the "freshmen 15" (more like freshmen 50)

... lmao

all rutgers students LIVE on fat sandwiches [thats what they are called] freshman year

My fav are the Fat [expletive] and the Fat Darrell

Edited by GURU™

... lmao

all rutgers students LIVE on fat sandwiches [thats what they are called] freshman year

My fav are the Fat [expletive] and the Fat Darrell

yeah, my friend got the fat darrell. i was gonna get something else but i forget the name. i didnt have enough time to get it though. its gonna have to wait till the fall =/