Miami at Milwaukee

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

Need another win here to get the streak up to 5. If we run and push the tempo and rebound effectively then we should be fine. Need to contain Jennings tonight though. Chalmers will have to come up big on defense when he's in the game.

Need another win here to get the streak up to 5. If we run and push the tempo and rebound effectively then we should be fine. Need to contain Jennings tonight though. Chalmers will have to come up big on defense when he's in the game.

I see Bogut as a bigger threat, played great against the Magic (though they didn't have Dwight).

I see Bogut as a bigger threat, played great against the Magic (though they didn't have Dwight).

Good PG's have been an issue for us all year. if we let Jennings create then Bogut will get easy looks. So I think if we stop Jennings first, then we should be ok.

Jennings once again proves that he's not the long term answer at PG. 3 assists from the guy that wanted to average 10 a game. -_-

Sanders and Bogut were felt down low.

Maggette was great off the bench.

Salmoms... all I can do is laugh at him at this point. It doesn't even look like he cares out there.

• Owner

Jennings sucks. He's not even injured, and he can't shoot worth a damn, even when he's wide open. Story of the year so far for the Bucks (that, and the fact that Salmons has been more of a bench player than a starter.

five in a row. believe it or not, I thought this was the best game Miami played all year. they were running, they played aggressively, and they were unselfish. the big three didn't score a whole lot, but they got rebounds and assists. the bench was pretty pathetic, but Arroyo played really well - I thought he was the player of the game. there's still lots of room for improvement, but I think this team is starting to get it together.

five in a row. believe it or not, I thought this was the best game Miami played all year. they were running, they played aggressively, and they were unselfish. the big three didn't score a whole lot, but they got rebounds and assists. the bench was pretty pathetic, but Arroyo played really well - I thought he was the player of the game. there's still lots of room for improvement, but I think this team is starting to get it together.

James Jones was great. He drew 3 charges, hit some really big threes as well. Chalmers was good again too. I'd say they were the only good ones off the bench though.