Houston at Golden State

• 3 months later...

Great win, the starters were clicking but I am disappointed that for the second straight night Terrence Williams hasn't played. Brooks didn't look so good either but hopefully he gets it all together in the next few games.

Ellis had a monster and Udoh looked pretty good out there as well for Golden State.

Edited by Dash

and... im not sure Monta is gunna let Houston win this game.

the Warrios play Houston tough when the Rockets arent getting 40+ Free Throws a game

lol we got 34 of them, should have had alot more but the officiating tonight was horrible.

the word 'off' is already included in the lmao acronym.

haha my bad.

lol we got 34 of them, should have had alot more but the officiating tonight was horrible.

i bet the officiating wasn't bad on October 27th when Houston got 52 free throws and Martin went to the free throw line on pretty much every trip down the floor... fouled on jumpers more than i've ever seen anyone else get in my life.

i bet the officiating wasn't bad on October 27th when Houston got 52 free throws and Martin went to the free throw line on pretty much every trip down the floor... fouled on jumpers more than i've ever seen anyone else get in my life.

Nah that night officiating was good, Warrior defense was just bad. Last night officiating was terrible, along with Warrior defense. We ended up winning though so that's all that matters. :D