Chicago at Washington

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

Rashard making his debut tonight, but he will be coming off the bench. I'm interested in seeing how effective he is in our offense. Apparently Flip wants to use him more in the paint posting up smaller forwards, just like how he played in Seattle. Let's see if it works out.

I think Young could've held back on that three he took, near the end of the game (can't remember how many seconds were left on the clock), but Washington just blew this game.

I'd say it was more of Flip Saunders blowing this game. He could have benched Blatche and brought in Booker. We needed a guy down low to get rebounds and play defense, two things which Dray doesn't know exists..

And it doesn't help when the refs are consistently making bad calls. They were terrible.

Regardless, I want Blatche off the team. I don't care how good he can be on offense, I cannot handle having another chucker on this team that plays no defense.