Miami at Phoenix

Real Deal

Pretty much no one really, he was always left open... until the last quarter where it seemed like someone was always near him.

it must have been James Jones. he started at the two tonight. I'm sure Wade would have shut Dudley down if he was in this game. :glasses:

no Wade, House, or Haslem and we still win by twelve in Phoenix. not too shabby.

Edited by HOV

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Owner

Why didn't Vince suit up?

Nobody on this team can get to the rim, other than Nash, and he looks to pass more often than score the ball. Grant Hill tries, but he doesn't have the athleticism to finish strong in the lane.

Why didn't Vince suit up?

Nobody on this team can get to the rim, other than Nash, and he looks to pass more often than score the ball. Grant Hill tries, but he doesn't have the athleticism to finish strong in the lane.

I guess they wanted to rest Vince's knee. I was actually hoping he'd suit up though.

Yeah, Vince was out due to knee troubles.

And Flash, did Jones take that shot due to a shot clock violation or did he just shoot it? I saw the game but don't remember why he would shoot that. I remember thinking wtf is he doing but wasn't sure if it was because of the shot clock or not.

Anyway, solid win. LeBron and Bosh played well. I was hoping for Miller to get some kind of rhythm but he rarely ever got the ball on the offensive end.