Sacramento at Washington

Real Deal

• 4 months later...

LOL at Washington blowing a huge lead in the 4th, they deserve to lose this game. Cousins has been playing well as of late.

No way we deserve to lose this game, not with Nick Young playing the way he played tonight. The refs were terrible, they gave Sacramento so many opportunities late in the game, such as the no call on Kirk or the miscall on the Cousins rebound (the ball went off his hand, not JaVale's).

^You guys had a 8 point lead with a litle over 30 seconds to go, and the game ended up going into ot. Washington should have ended this game in regulation.

Agreed, it was a pathetic ending, but to say we didn't deserve the victory is taking it a bit too far. Once again most of the blame lies on Flip and his inability to manage the game. Nick even said it in his post game interview, "some of it was just boneheaded plays, but we were also tired..." (not a direct quote, just what I remember of it). He basically played a 7-man rotation the entire 2nd half. Wall and Young look out of it. Blatche has no shoulder and 5 fouls. McGee wouldn't leave his man to help Wall. Flip looks disconsolate. I won't completely call Flip out, I understand we're a young, immature group with a very low bball IQ, but Flip needs to realize that and make up for it. If he isn't up to the task, he needs to be fired.

And stop trying to downplay this win Jeet, I don't get to enjoy many of these... :aggressive:

• Like 1