Houston at San Antonio

Real Deal

• 4 months later...

Oh Funch I don't really know what to say about this game.

If Manu sticks his foot out again I will personally hold you accountable.

If Manu sticks his foot out I'll personally send him a thank you card, along with a gift basket filled with different scented soaps. For real though, Eff your team Preppy!

Good job, you'll be tired come playoff time and next year your prehistoric team will be even older.

Same "old" excuses lol. The Spurs sure are over working Tim, Tony, and Manu this year huh? Tim is playing a brutal 29 minutes a game. Manu is being overworked in his 30 minutes, and old [expletive] Tony Parker is going to need a cane because he is playing 31 minutes per game.

I don't get why people still think the Spurs are "old". Sure Duncan will be 35, Manu 33, and RJ 31 but after that only Bonner would be 30 and the rest would be under (Unless Mcdyeas comes back).

Hill, Blair, Splitter, Neal, James Anderson are all still under 26. Parker at 29....

• Like 1

Same "old" excuses lol. The Spurs sure are over working Tim, Tony, and Manu this year huh? Tim is playing a brutal 29 minutes a game. Manu is being overworked in his 30 minutes, and old [expletive] Tony Parker is going to need a cane because he is playing 31 minutes per game.

I don't get why people still think the Spurs are "old". Sure Duncan will be 35, Manu 33, and RJ 31 but after that only Bonner would be 30 and the rest would be under (Unless Mcdyeas comes back).

Hill, Blair, Splitter, Neal, James Anderson are all still under 26. Parker at 29....

Tiago Splitter = awful

Gary Neal = 26 year old rookie

James Anderson, Blair and Hill aren't bad but they won't turn out to be anything great.

Duncan is really the soul of the team, once he is gone the Spurs are done for since Pop will likely be gone too.

Edited by Yugo the Impaler

Tiago Splitter = awful

Gary Neal = 26 year old rookie

James Anderson, Blair and Hill aren't bad but they won't turn out to be anything great.

Duncan is really the soul of the team, once he is gone the Spurs are done for since Pop will likely be gone too.

Tiago Splitter just needs some time, to say that he is awful is asinine. He is clearly getting the same rookie treatment that Blair and every rookie gets under Pop (aside from Parker). His offensive game isn't on a NBA level yet, but he has shown some flashes of good defense when he gets PT. Next year I guarantee he will improve....

Spurs still have a good 2 years maybe 3 left to compete especially with Free agency and the Spurs draft success. Pop even said himself he might consider coaching after Duncan leaves. Anyway why you hating so much when the Roxettes aren't going anywhere anytime soon. You think Kevin Martin, Brooks, and Scola are championship material? You and me both no Yao is done so while you think the Spurs are old and "done" next year the Rockets are still behind SA.

Tiago Splitter just needs some time, to say that he is awful is asinine. He is clearly getting the same rookie treatment that Blair and every rookie gets under Pop (aside from Parker). His offensive game isn't on a NBA level yet, but he has shown some flashes of good defense when he gets PT. Next year I guarantee he will improve....

Spurs still have a good 2 years maybe 3 left to compete especially with Free agency and the Spurs draft success. Pop even said himself he might consider coaching after Duncan leaves. Anyway why you hating so much when the Roxettes aren't going anywhere anytime soon. You think Kevin Martin, Brooks, and Scola are championship material? You and me both no Yao is done so while you think the Spurs are old and "done" next year the Rockets are still behind SA.

Rockets have 32 million in expirings brah.

• Like 1