LA Lakers at Minnesota

• 5 months later...

Trap game?

Had all of the characteristics of one with the terrible shooting. Luckily Minnesota is bad enough that you can't be trapped by them. Second chance points was the big story though, Minnesota couldn't out rebound us to save their lives. Love's double double streak almost ended too! I'm happy with 5 straight wins though, Lakers have come out firing.

Kevin Love has struggled against us this season. Outside of his first game, we've put a clamp on him.

Nov. 9: 7-17 FG, 24 points, 23 rebounds

Nov. 19: 0-7 FG, 0 points, 7 rebounds (his last non-double-double)

Mar. 1: 2-10 FG, 13 points, 11 rebounds

Fear the length. :glasses:

Edited by Confidence

• Owner

Kobe started the game 1-6, came out and finished up 7-12. That second half Kobe is nice. I'm not so big on him trying to pass the ball all the time in that first half...it just knocks him out of rhythm. He has to do what suits him best, and his teammates have to work around that. That's why the Lakers are built around him, and not Ron Artest.

Kobe started the game 1-6, came out and finished up 7-12. That second half Kobe is nice. I'm not so big on him trying to pass the ball all the time in that first half...it just knocks him out of rhythm. He has to do what suits him best, and his teammates have to work around that. That's why the Lakers are built around him, and not Ron Artest.

He's just trying to get his teammates in the flow of the game during the first half.