Miami at San Antonio

Real Deal

If there was one positive to be had of the Knicks losing to Cleveland... This was it. Thanks, Heatles.

I'm assuming you would still rather face Chicago in the first round than Miami?

Edited by Dash

I couldn't find the right gif, but Tim Duncan called 'game over' at the end of the first quarter. :lol:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/252367178.gif?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1299309799&Signature=EhNXvn%2FPTlmyhI20fOGFdHUTmyI%3D

I couldn't find the right gif, but Tim Duncan called 'game over' at the end of the first quarter. :lol:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/252367178.gif?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1299309799&Signature=EhNXvn%2FPTlmyhI20fOGFdHUTmyI%3D]

Lol I saw that as well. Not like Timmy to trash talk like that, but I loled.

• Owner

Overreaction to a loss, Miami will just win the next game.

They've lost three in a row, and four of their last five. Next game is against the Bulls, who they have lost both games against already.

I wouldn't bet against a pissed-off Heat team, but you're sounding way too confident, and the Heat should've been pissed two games ago, losing to the Knicks...or just today, after blowing that 24-point lead against the Magic.

I hate when peeps think Spurs are boring

In years past I could see how people would think they were boring. This year, if you say the Spurs are boring you are just a hater, or have not watched any games. They aren't always going to get monster dunks (although I have probably seen more dunks this year by the Spurs than I have in the last 4 lol) but Manu and Parker are very capable of making some fantastic plays.