Boston at Milwaukee

Real Deal

• 6 months later...

Have faith in your team hun. They will give u a W. :wub:

Celtics? National TV? Not a chance.

Jennings will get a big head and shoot 25% while shooting at least 8 threes. Also, he'll have less than 5 assists (he has 1 last game). He's a terrible starting point guard.

This is the first time I've watched a Celtic game since Perkins departure, and I have to say that so far the Bucks are getting whatever they want in the paint. And this is a team without Bogut.

Bogut is slow, has one arm, and is emotionally disconnected from the team.

At this point I'd say Brockman + Sanders > Bogut.

Bogut is slow, has one arm, and is emotionally disconnected from the team.

At this point I'd say Brockman + Sanders > Bogut.

Ouch has it gotten that bad in Milwaukee? Is it his health or mentality that is affecting him the most?

Ouch has it gotten that bad in Milwaukee? Is it his health or mentality that is affecting him the most?

His awful health (one arm, migraines, ribs, etc) have caused him to play softer than Gasol. He's basically our 5th offensive option now as he's afraid to get fouled as he knows he'll brick both free throws. The offense now is just a bunch of outside shots which isn't good when you're the worst offensive team in the league.

So basically, his horrible health mentally affects his entire game. There's games where you can tell he just doesn't even want to be in the gym. There's no reason for him to ever be held to less than 10 points or 10 rebounds in one game yet it seems to happen quite frequently these days.

• Like 1