With Jack As Good As Here, Whats Next?

If you ask me, Jack is as good as here and with the Pacers reportedly signing Earl Watson, I think that has all but sealed the deal that Indiana is not going to be matching the Raptors offer sheet, so I was wondering, what do you think is next for the Raptors? As it stands right now the Raptors have 12 players on their roster (13 if you include Jack) which means that there will be 2 open roster spots The Raps have a team option on Patrick O'Bryant but I think that they will keep him around. However, I don't think it is a guarantee that Devean George and Marcus Banks will be with the team on opening night so there may be more roster spots to fill.

Anyways, basically, what I am asking is, what do you think is next for the Raptors? Do you think that they will sign Rasho, bring back Delfino and be done with things or do you think that Colangelo might attempt to get rid of some players in order to try to be able to bring in a player for the minimum or something?

It REALLY depends, to me at least, how Jack's contract is structured. I'm not sure this is legal but 3.5-4.5-5.5-6.5 is 20 million. If we were able to get a contract close to that [it'd probably have to be a higher starting salary probably around 4 a bit less maybe], we could have almost 2 million left on our MLE, with the Cavs signing Moon to an offer sheet they are out of the running for Kleiza it would seem, maybe a 2 million offer over 3 years or whatever he wants would be enough? Then get Delfino down to 4 and our roster would be looking golden :D

Also a guy on my sim league posted this:

The Indiana Pacers will not match the four-year, $20-million offer the Toronto Raptors made to restricted free agent Jarrett Jack. “It took a minute, but I was able to secure a contract for four years,” Jack said in a phone interview Sunday night. “I’m looking forward to playing with Chris (Bosh) again. It will be like our freshman year (at Georgia Tech) all over again.”

First I`d say that if we do not get Rasho, Ike Diogu could be a possibility

Also, I expect another trade to occur, who I have no idea, and as much as Banks contract would be nice as an expiring in a couple years, I`m not opposed to trading him now.

I also think Delfino will also come to grips with not getting 5 mil a year and will be back in Toronto.

However, knowing BC, expect a curve ball.