2010 NBA Champions?

Mike Hawk

Cavs. They got outside shooting in Mo, Delonte, Wally, and Boobie, shooting bigs in Z and Joe (if resigned), dominance inside in Shaq, and the athleticism and court vision in LeBron. Imo the best offense in the league now. Add that to their defense which was best during last year's regular season and you have champs.

Last season I thought the Spurs were done but they always find a way to become contenders so I think they are the best in the West because now they have the size with RJ to match up with LA, Denver, and Portland's bigs.

Cavaliers can't even beat the Magic.

Meanwhile...if Rashard doesn't make a 3 to win Game 1 and if his 3 doesn't go in in Game 4 to send it to OT the Cavs win the series 4-2.

We were 3-6 with them last year. Now they have Vince, but without Hedo takes away alot of the height problem. Also Lee and Alston shot very well against us....and they are now Nets. We got Shaq, Danny Green, and we will sign a free agent still so we have the advantage in offseason progression imo.

Meanwhile...if Rashard doesn't make a 3 to win Game 1 and if his 3 doesn't go in in Game 4 to send it to OT the Cavs win the series 4-2.

We were 3-6 with them last year. Now they have Vince, but without Hedo takes away alot of the height problem. Also Lee and Alston shot very well against us....and they are now Nets. We got Shaq, Danny Green, and we will sign a free agent still so we have the advantage in offseason progression imo.

But it didn't happen like that, Rashard was legit and just killed it. So they were the better team and won. My Knicks suck bad but I face the music season in and out and understand, but each year we try to be better and in 2010 we will be better :lol:

But it didn't happen like that, Rashard was legit and just killed it. So they were the better team and won. My Knicks suck bad but I face the music season in and out and understand, but each year we try to be better and in 2010 we will be better :D

SInce when are you a knicks fan?

Cavaliers proved they couldn't keep a multipe 20 point leads.. pathetic. Guess what, Shaq is only going to slow you down. Cavaliers should have been swept 4-0. You could say the same for the lucky game winner LeBron hit.

I'm just saying the Magic/Cavs series was that close and we didn't get blown out.

That's why Shaq will do better with us. We aren't as fast as the Suns Meanwhile with a fast game play under the Suns...Shaq was 3rd team ll-NBA, so imagine what he can do with a more controlled, slow paced offense which can capitalize on his strengths of getting set in the paint.