Toronto at Phoenix

Real Deal

• 6 months later...

The Suns look like they can barely move and yet they are only 4 points back so far (with Nash playing only 6 minutes and Hill leaving the game early in the first). That just goes to show how bad the Raptors really are. I think this may legitimately be the worst team in the league, or at the very least, one of the 2 or 3 worst teams in the league. Could you imagine if this team was tanking like the Cavs? They would have like 8 wins. :lol:

I didn't catch the game but I'm glad we got the win. I would expect Nash and Hill to be extremely fatigued but it seems like we didn't really have to rely on them that much tonight as our bench seemed to have gotten things done. Hopefully this strikes a winning streak because every win and loss determines whether we will make the playoffs.

Huge win for us, we would have been in a really deep hole if we didn't pull this one out with the Grizzlies and Rockets also won tonight. As Sun Tzu said, I expected our whole team to be dead tonight after that 3 OT game in LA but thank god we were playing the Raptors. lol

Next game will be on Sunday against the Mavs on ABC which is great because we can use all the rest we can get. Have to get a W or our playoff chances will get even slimmer.