San Antonio at Denver

Real Deal

• 6 months later...

That free throw level p&r with Felton and Nene has been unstoppable this quarter. And I have to add that Wilson Chandler hasn't been involved a whole lot offensively but he has played some really good defense.

Guys are playing within their roles and everyone gets their share of touches, this offense is fun to watch I gotta admit.

Edited by Confidence

These two teams always seem to have great games whenever they play each other. I watched the one earlier in the year that had the Melo charge at the end and it was one of my favourite games of the year, and from what I have seen of this game, it has been another awesome game.

Too bad Timmy is injured as I always enjoy watching him play against the Nuggets. I'm not even sure why, but I just love watching him play against this team.

I really like what I see from the Nuggets, though. I've watched 3 games of theirs since trading away Melo and, even though they aren't as talented as they once were, they play with so much more effort and intensity that I actually enjoy watching them more post-trade as I did pre-trade.

• Like 1

McDyess has been awesome for the Spurs down the stretch. Drew a foul on Martin, has gone 3-4 from the stripe in the last few minutes and grabbed 2 offensive boards that led to a Neal layup. His hustle and effort on the glass has kept the Spurs in this game.

Nice recovery from the Spurs. Dyess looked a little late coming over, but he was still there quick enough to allow Parker (?) to get a hand on the ball as Lawson went up for the layup. If Dyess isn't there when he was, Lawson probably gets an easy two.

EDIT: Nice move by Chandler to create seperation from Ginobili to get this 13 foot jumper off and give the Nuggets a two point lead. Might have gotten away with a bit of a push off, but smart play from him as it would've had to be a blatant push off for them to call a foul there.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

I really like what I see from the Nuggets, though. I've watched 3 games of theirs since trading away Melo and, even though they aren't as talented as they once were, they play with so much more effort and intensity that I actually enjoy watching them more post-trade as I did pre-trade.

Yes! :glasses:

My streaming still sucks.

Costly miss on the 2nd free throw by Felton. Luckily for the Nuggets, San Antonio won't be able to advance the ball to half court on the timeout.

5 seconds left with a 3 point lead and the opposing team having to go 3/4's of the court? I say you foul here. Don't even let the Spurs get the opportunity to get a 3 off.

EDIT: Nevermind, Spurs used a second timeout to advance to half. I wouldn't foul here, considering it could easily lead to a foul in the act. There is also more time left than I thought there was (6.5 instead of 5).

Edited by Built Ford Tough