Miami at New Jersey

Real Deal

• 7 months later...

i'm actually really worried about this one. we just match up with them horribly. Bibby might have to defend D-Will and idk how we're to contain Hump and Lopez down low. Wade and James need to put on a monster performance if we want any chance at winning.

Lmao, not sure if srs.

I'm just hoping we can keep this one close.

Lmao, not sure if srs.

i'm completely serious. basketball is a game of matchups. we don't stack up well against this team. Lopez and Hump are going to have their way with us on the boards and D-Will's going to abuse whoever's guarding him. unless LeBron and Wade perform above expectations, we're not going to lose.

i'm completely serious. basketball is a game of matchups. we don't stack up well against this team. Lopez and Hump are going to have their way with us on the boards and D-Will's going to abuse whoever's guarding him. unless LeBron and Wade perform above expectations, we're not going to lose.

Hahahaha please tell me who on the Nets is capable of slowing down Lebron or Wade. We have [expletive]ing Morrow and Vujacic on Lebron. :lol:

0 effort on this road trip and this game is no different. We should be winning this game by 30, but when we have a chance to end it early no Spoelstra coached team ever does so.