Football Fact or Fiction

Jesse The Body

Goes like this I ask a question or I type down a prediction of what might happen and then you just simply reply with [Fact: If you agree] or [Fiction: If you disagree] and you explain yourself, why you choose Fact or Fiction. Then you type something down and someone will also do the same thing. Alright I shall start it.

F|F: Cristiano Ronaldo will score 20+ goals for Real Madrid?

I wasn't spamming "lad". I would say there are more Americans here than not, so basically it's just confusing to us.

Well just leaving a one word post is technically a spam. Also you can just type NFL in your thread and it will be less confusing.

Soccer is a sport

Fact or Fiction?

lol at you questioning soccer as a sport. Without soccer there would be no [expletive]ty american football, omgz lets copy the greatest sport in the world, make people throw the ball instead and have all the fat obese americans love it. Americans just dont like soccer because you have to run, thats why all americans are obese.

Wow crazy hate indeed. And Football is the most populated sports in the World! Blows out everything no Sport comes close to it. It's just a PURE FACT, you would have to have some mental problems not to understand that.

Or have mental problems to think that. :lol:

I'd put table tennis ahead of soccer to be honest with you. :lol:

Fact.

Super Bowl is more popular than the World Cup?

Fiction.

It doesn't even get close to the views at the World Cup. Come on man these are pretty basic facts.

F|F: 2010 World Cup South Africa will be better then the one in Korea/Japan?