Cleveland at Toronto

Real Deal

• 7 months later...

That close to havin 3rd worst record. Let's do it.

They actually do have the 3rd worst record as of right now. They just don't have sole possession of it as them and Washington are both tied at 21-56.

This game is an absolute must lose for the Raptors, though. They have a much easier schedule than the Wizards to finish out the season so it is going to be tough to stay worse than them, or even tied with them.

After tonight, the Raptors schedule looks like:

April 08 - @ Philadelphia

April 10 - vs New Jersey

April 11 - @ Milwaukee

April 13 - vs Miami

While the Wizards looks like:

April 08 - @ Boston

April 09 - vs Atlanta

April 11 - vs Boston

April 13 - @ Cleveland

(they play Indy tonight).

Best case scenario, the Wizards go 1-3 while the Raptors have the potential to steal that game against Jersey or maybe even Miami if the Heat are resting the big three.

So in conclusion, LOSE THE DAMN GAME!!!!!!

Excellent 1st quarter for the Raptors. Fed DeRozan the ball constantly and am down by 11.

Only bad thing about it was the fact that DeRozan has played pretty poorly despite being fed the ball for most of the quarter. I would've liked to see him play a bit better, but I guess if that happened, the Raptors wouldn't be down 11 to start the 2nd, so whatever.

I don't mind us playing our shitty players, but why do we have to play the oldest ones? This is such a horrible line up right now at just about every level, everyone there, pretty much, is either old, or won't be with the team next year.

Also lol at Jack discussing the standings in reverse, the race for the ping pong balls. Easily my favourite announcer, he doesn't kiss the team's ass. Now he rips apart James Johnson.

This is like a reverse of the two other games the Raptors and Cavs played this season. Again, I didn't expect this like yesterday...wins bring positive energy, but I don't want us to pass Minnesota in the win column.

JJ with 21 at the half after his 16 pt, 19 rebound game yesterday....great sign.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

Damn Reggie Evans. Of course the one game he isn't a complete liability on offense is the game that the Raptors desperately need to lose.

As weird as this is to say, take Reggie out of the lineup tonight and the Raptors probably have about 35 points right now, if that.

EDIT: Wow, nevermind. I thought the Raptors cut into the lead quite a bit. Didn't realize it was still 20, haha.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Can someone please make a .gif of Reggie breaking his own ankles? Why are we feeding him the ball in the post? WHAT IS GOING ON! I'd rather Demar be launching 3's.

Triano seems like a whiny bitch in the huddle. Ream them out, call Jose out for getting beat off the bounce every time, call Reggie out for not helping.

Edited by Check my Stats

Triano needs to pull Bayless. If he continues to play like this, he might single handedly get this team back into the game in the 4th.

Calderon's 0-7 shooting looks a hell of a lot better for the tank tonight.

PS: What happened with Johnson and Graham? Saw that Graham got a T and JJ got a F-1 and have also heard Devlin and Armstrong mention it a couple times in the past few minutes.

Bayless is looking really good on both sides of the ball, not making many dumb mistakes on either end like you see him do sometimes, he isn't being overly aggressive and just playing really solid basketball. I am glad he is playing well despite Triano jerking him around as usual.

Also, when was the last time Baron saw the floor :rolleyes:

Edited by Check my Stats