Call of Duty Black Ops Preview Video

Guest STL10

Looks pretty awesome, customization and training are some nice perks.

I like the weapon system, challenge system, and the whole game in general.

Maps MUST be good for me to buy though.

STL, do you have MW2 for PS3? I'd LOVE to bust that [expletive] :)

Yeah I do. My PSN is STL10...I only get on if I get really bored.

I HATE the maps and guns in that game.

They are VERY unbalanced and poorly thought out.

I'm really disapointed with no mention of a zombies game mode. If they don't include zombies trey arch would have failed. Zombies is the only thing they did right with World at War.

All the new crap is cool but it is what it is, crap. I'm more excited about the game actually being good than this crap.

Whats up with 2:03? Did they make drop shoting easier?

I'm really disapointed with no mention of a zombies game mode. If they don't include zombies trey arch would have failed. Zombies is the only thing they did right with World at War.

All the new crap is cool but it is what it is, crap. I'm more excited about the game actually being good than this crap.

Zombie Mode is Back

What was wrong with World at War other then the MP40? :unsure:

Holy [expletive] this games gonna be sick. COD points, being able to purchase gun attachments, customizing yourself AND your gun, getting a contract to complete challenges in a cetain time frame, betting your money in a FFA. Jesus this is creative stuff. People dont give Treyarch enough credit, WAW was a great game outside the MP40, and the MP40 was what people say ruined the game yet i see no one complaining about COD 4 when the perfect M16 was in that game. I loved both games and im not saying COD 4 was bad, im just saying i dont see why treyarch god a bad rep with WAW when it's one flaw was the MP40.

Edited by Celtics3420

Holy [expletive] this games gonna be sick. COD points, being able to purchase gun attachments, customizing yourself AND your gun, getting a contract to complete challenges in a cetain time frame, betting your money in a FFA. Jesus this is creative stuff. People dont give Treyarch enough credit, WAW was a great game outside the MP40, and the MP40 was what people say ruined the game yet i see no one complaining about COD 4 when the perfect M16 was in that game. I loved both games and im not saying COD 4 was bad, im just saying i dont see why treyarch god a bad rep with WAW when it's one flaw was the MP40.

One flaw the MP40? That game was loaded will flaws mostly the [expletive]s turning the gewher into a Scar. The Killstreaks, the tanks, etc. However overall you are right WaW wasn't THAT BAD. What really killed WaW is that had to follow what I believe to be the greatest console shooter of all time in Call of Duty 4 and it really didn't live up to the hype.

Yes the M16 was a good gun, but it was semi-automatic, the only people who complained about the M16 were people who could only use automatics. The MP5 was also a much better weapon, different argument for a different day. If any gun was cheap in CoD 4 it was the M40A3 sniper which was a dream. However looking back you could really use and assault rifle/sniper/sub machine gun and have a pretty damn good weapon.

One flaw the MP40? That game was loaded will flaws mostly the [expletive]s turning the gewher into a Scar. The Killstreaks, the tanks, etc. However overall you are right WaW wasn't THAT BAD. What really killed WaW is that had to follow what I believe to be the greatest console shooter of all time in Call of Duty 4 and it really didn't live up to the hype.

Yes the M16 was a good gun, but it was semi-automatic, the only people who complained about the M16 were people who could only use automatics. The MP5 was also a much better weapon, different argument for a different day. If any gun was cheap in CoD 4 it was the M40A3 sniper which was a dream. However looking back you could really use and assault rifle/sniper/sub machine gun and have a pretty damn good weapon.

The Kill streaks? lol, thats a joke right? Recon(UAV), Artillery Strike(Basically an air strike), and Dogs(that you can kill by knifing/shooting at) were the 3/5/7. No idea where the kill streaks were flawed in any way shape or form. Modded Controllers were in every game, even COD 4 with the G3 and M14. I'll agree to an extent with Tanks but they're fairly easy to destroy. 1 satchel charge and you'll destroy one. Again, it's main and only flaw IMO is the MP40 being an all round weapon, which is what the M16 was. Deadly close range, ability to snipe with it, ability to make the gun a 1 hit(or in the case of the m16, 1 burst) kill.

Edited by Celtics3420

The Kill streaks? lol, thats a joke right? Recon(UAV), Artillery Strike(Basically an air strike), and Dogs(that you can kill by knifing/shooting at) were the 3/5/7. No idea where the kill streaks were flawed in any way shape or form. Modded Controllers were in every game, even COD 4 with the G3 and M14. I'll agree to an extent with Tanks but they're fairly easy to destroy. 1 satchel charge and you'll destroy one. Again, it's main and only flaw IMO is the MP40 being an all round weapon, which is what the M16 was. Deadly close range, ability to snipe with it, ability to make the gun a 1 hit(or in the case of the m16, 1 burst) kill.

Yes the Kill Streaks were god awful, I'd prefer 3 UAV's to Dogs and Artillery Strike's, A Strikes did like 0 damage unless you dropped it directly on 1 person and Dogs were super easy to kill and it gave the other team points when you killed them. Terrible.

• 2 weeks later...